Who Do You Want To Be?
Coaching with The Empowerment Dynamic
Coaching Course Sold Out
Contact Us to Be Informed of Next Dates
An online course that blends life-changing insights with small group practice and real-time experiential learning.
Facilitated by Donna Zajonc, MCC
The Empowerment Dynamic is a revolutionary approach to creating an entirely new human operating system. This groundbreaking personal development experience is designed for professional coaches, experienced human resource specialists, counselors, therapists, leaders, and others who are supporting people in their personal and professional development.
People are experiencing extraordinary levels of stress and overwhelm, both personally and professionally. To support them we must first free ourselves from our own drama and personal stories. We simply cannot partner with others unless we are first liberated from our own self-imposed limitations.
The Empowerment Dynamic coaching course is a profound, yet clear and simple method to free yourself from your reactive habits. When you embrace The Empowerment Dynamic roles of Creator, Challenger, and Coach, something amazing happens. Reactive drama is transformed into results and dreams that really matter.
At the end of this powerful course, you will leave with an expanded experience of how to trust your inner guidance as your true source of wisdom and creativity and be ready to partner with others as they strengthen their impact as a leader and coach.
Meet the Faculty
Donna Zajonc, MCC
Anne-Marie Clear, PCC
Ann V. Deaton, PhD, PCC
After my clients go through coach training for leaders at their company, they feel quite lost in how to lead and hold their direct reports accountable. Coaching with The Empowerment Dynamic really provides a simple (yet complex) framework that is SO helpful in supporting my clients. Knowing they can step into the Coach and Challenger role has greatly impacted each of them and their ability to lead! Thank you!”Sharon Ilstrup, SLI Coaching, Leadership & Career Coach
Coaching with The Empowerment Dynamic is for professional coaches and those for whom coaching is an important leadership competency, this track is based on Donna’s latest book and curriculum.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for you if:
- You are comfortable with emotions, even strong emotions,
- You have a deep desire to serve the common good,
- You are an experienced professional coach, therapist, counselor, minister, or human development specialist,
- Your thinking goes beyond the worrisome “what should I do with my life” to excitement about what you are yearning for and creating,
- You are recovering from a fixing and pleasing mindset,
- You trust that clarity resides in the gap of “not knowing” and you want to be adept at relaxing into the tension of deep personal growth, and
- You have an inkling of your deeper longings, and you want to hang out with others who are attracted to conversations about life’s meaning and purpose.
You may still have questions, of course, about “where do I fit” and “how do I best bring my gifts to the world?” You also want to learn more about The Empowerment Dynamic coaching principles, skills, and tips on how to support and coach others as they clarify their gifts and desired outcomes.
This course is not for you if:
- You are looking for someone to tell you what is the best coaching technique or skill that you should learn,
- You have done little personal growth work or have never been coached or in therapy,
- You look for external reasons for your struggles,
- You want focus on learning how to set up your business and attract more clients, and/or
- You are simply looking for continuing education credits.
Deepen Your CREATIVITY and Strengthen Your INFLUENCE as a leader and coach.
How do I, and my clients, learn from our reactive habits instead of pushing them away? Why do the same habits keep reappearing in the first place? How can my drama patterns show me the way to being the person I want to be?
This new book is a fundamental element to Donna’s Coaching Course. Read more about the new Coaching Course which launches in May below:
Thank you for your new book. You have helped me make sense of so many of my burning questions. A few things stand out:
- Appreciate the role of focus much clearer – confirmation bias, role of 3 stories, listening model
- Drama roles in response to uncomfortable emotions – had not seen that as clearly before
- Gaining clues to ‘what I want’ from all parts, emotions, roles and triggers
- The role of attachments to what I want and how that generates a problem reactive stance.
- Clearer links with TLC reactive tendencies”
This course has given me language and structure as a coach and leader to engage with others and hold my fire more, allowing others to find their way forward. It’s working! I’m a great rescuer and this has actually been freeing to me. So more present with the other person. I see how much more empowered they feel too. Thank you.”Rosemary Clark, Director of Sacremento Area Sewer District Operations
If you want a holistic approach to coaching, this is The Course for you. Not only will your clients have an opportunity to address their shadows and move into a richer appreciation of self but you as a coach will make leaps and bounds in the mastery of transformation.
Shauna Kalicki, SHRM-SPC